Kamis, 02 Mei 2013

Contoh kalimat modals


CONTOH KALIMAT MODALS 

1.      Can
-          I can dance
I can not dance
You can dance ?

-          She can come if her husband permits
She can not come if her husband permits
Can she come if her husband permits?

-          He can remain standing after fall from bike
He  can not remain standing after fall from bike
Can he remain standing after fall from bike ?

-          She can turn off the computer
She can not turn off the computer
Can she turn off the computer ?

-          she can play soccer
she can not play soccer
can she play soccer ?

2.      May
-          He may come after rain stopped
He may not come after rain stopped
May he come after rain stopped?

-          I may have lost this street
I may not be lost on this all
May I have lost this street

-          Uncle may will arrived in jakarta this morning
Uncle may not will arrived in jakarta this morning
May uncle will arrived in jakarta this morning ?

-          She may would cry after seeing this incident
She may not would cry after seeing this incident
May she would cry after seeing this incident ?

-          The nurse may exhausted so sleep in the waiting room
The nurse may not  exhausted so sleep in the waiting room
May the nurse exhausted so sleep in the waiting room?

3.      Must
-          We must say good-bye now
we not must say good-bye now
must we say good-bye now ?

-          Mother must go the doctor now
Mother not must go the doctor now
Must mother  go the doctor now?

-          He must improve its value before its too late
He must not improve its value before its too late
Must he improve its value before its too late?

-          He must be the  backbone of his family
He must not  be the  backbone of his family
Must he be the  backbone of his family

-          Andi must  to get that scholarship
Andi must  not to get that scholarship
Must andi  to get that scholarship

4.      Might
-          Sister might  cry due to hunger
Sister mightn't cry due to hunger
Might sister cry due to hunger ?

-          The mother might of confusion answer  the question  tourists
The mother mightn't of confusion answer  the question  tourists
Might the mother  of confusion answer  the question  tourists?

-          He might realized after being reprimanded
He might not realize after being reprimanded
Might he realized after being reprimanded?

-          Indra might call us today
Indra might not call us today
Might Indra call us today?

-          He might going home after work is completed
He mightn't going home after work is completed
Might he going home after work is completed?



5.      Should
-          We should go the office
We shouldn't  go the office
Should we go the office ?

-          Santi should  complete the task
Santi shouldn't  complete the task
Should santi complete the task?

-          Dodi should  accept this decision with the field
Dodi shouldn't  accept this decision with the field
Should dodi accept this decision with the field?

-          The work should been finished last week
The work shouldn't been finished last week
Should the work  been finished last week?

-          I think we should check everything again
I think we shouldn't check everything again
Should i think we check everything again?



6.      Could
-          We could try to fix it ourselves
We couldn't  try to fix it ourselves
Could we  try to fix it ourselves?

-          Andi could  adjust to the situation now
Andi couldn't adjust to the situation now
Could andi adjust to the situation now?

-          She could come yesterday
She couldn’t come yesterday
Could he come yesterday?

-          You could give me job
You couldn't give me job
Could you give me job?

-          Mary could swim when she was young
Mary couldn't  swim when she was young
Could mary swim when she was young?

7.      Like..better

-     I like breads better than candys
I don’t like breads better than candys
Do I like breads better than candys?

-          I like singing better than dancing
I don’t like singing better than dancing
Do I like singing better than dancing?

-          I like lemonade better than syrup
I don’t like lemonade better than syrup
Do I like lemonade better than syrup?



8.  Would..rather
-     Would rather stay at home
I would not rather stay at home
Would I rather stay at home?

-          I would rather learn it online
I would not rather learn it online
Would I rather learn it online?

-          I would rather drink coffee without sugar
I would not rather drink coffee without sugar
Would I rather drink coffee without sugar?


9. Have to

-          I have to go
I don’t have to go
Do I have to go?

-          I have to keep the fruits in the fridge
I don’t have to keep the fruits in the fridge
Do I have to keep the fruits in the fridge?
 
-          I have to make the reports
I don’t have to make the reports
Do I have to make the reports?




10.  Had better

-          You’d better go to sleep
You’d better not say anything
Should I say something ?

-          I’d better go home
I’d better not come
Should I come?

-          We’d better meet early
We’d better not miss the start of his presentation
Should I go home?




11.  Could

-          I could pass the test
I could not pass the test
Could I pass the test?

-          I could eat those fruits
I could not eat those fruits
Could I eat those fruits?

-          I could ride a bicycle
I could not ride a bicycle
Could I ride a bicycle



Countable nouns and Uncountable nouns
Countable nouns adalah kata benda yang dapat dihitung, yang dapat menunjukkan kuantitas atau jumlah, contohnya kata benda pen dapat dihitung one, two, atau three pens.

Contoh kata benda yang dapat dihitung: cat, dog, man, baby, person, animal, bottle, box, coin, cup, plate, table, chair, bag, glass, book, house, etc. Benda-benda yang ada di sekitar kita umumnya adalah benda yang dapat dihitung.

Contoh countable nouns dalam kalimat:
-          My father should change the light in the kitchen one week ago.
-          They have one book.
-          We could see a ship in the distance
-           I have to sister , Salwa and Haura.
-          Many women prefer a secure life.
-           Do you like these theme?
-          He said that one hundred hairs loss per day is still normal.
-          My mother has an orange
-          There are five chocolates left in the box.
-          Charles has two cats
Uncountable nouns (disebut juga mass nouns) adalah kebalikan dari countable nouns, yaitu kata benda yang tidak dapat dihitung, contohnya kata benda water. Kata benda tersebut tidak bisa dikatakan a water atau two water, tetapi lebih tepat digunakan bersama dengan kata benda lainnya yang dapat dihitung, misalnya a glass of water atau two glass of water.

Contoh kata benda yang tidak dapat dihitung: sand, air, rice, sugar, cheese, tea, coffee, advice, assistance, fun, money, music, art, love, etc.

Contoh uncountable nouns dalam kalimat:
-           She bought the furniture at the exhibition
-          Shall we sit on the grass?
-          There is no fresh water in this are
-           Would you like some coffee?
-          Andi's drinking water
-          Mother poured oil into the frying pan
-          Susi make cakes with added sugar
-          Rice was served on the table
-          Two glasses of water
-          I need some paper to print the report.

1 komentar: